3mm-19mm (total thick of laminated glass: 6.38mm-40mm)
Clear, Extra Clear, Ford Blue, Dark Blue, Bronze, Euro Grey, etc.
Clear, Milk White, Green, Blue, Bronze, Grey etc.
0.38mm-3.04mm (0.38mm, 0.76mm, 1.14mm, 1.52mm, 1.9mm, 2.28mm, 2.66mm, 3.04mm). etc.
Max. Size: 3660mm×2440mm,
Min. Size: 300mm×300mm,
Other size can be customized.
Laminated safety glass is made by two or more layer of float glass, which is permanently bonded together using a PVB (Poly Vinyl Butyal) interlayer through the combination of heat and pressure.
- ★Extremely high safety: The PVB interlay withstands impact of external forces. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
- ★ Energy-saving building material: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling load.
- ★Creating aesthetic sense to building: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
- ★Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
- ★Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect.
- ★Product type: Common clear or colorful laminated glass, coated laminated glass, tempered laminated glass, semi-tempered laminated glass, curved laminated glass, bulletproof glass etc.